Argan oil for nails : the most common ways around how to know whether argan oil is good or adulterated first of all is through its aroma. Argan oil has a special smell of its own that you cannot find in any other oil. The second way you can put a drop of this blessed oil in my hand and notice it was quickly absorbed by The skin or not because argan oil is a dry oil and it absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy effect on the skin
Argan oil for nails – Using argan Oil for perfect Nails
Thinking about nails and their wellbeing is essential and significant for all young ladies and ladies everything being equal; as any of them build up a condition of tension if the shade of the nails changes or gets feeble; and as opposed to utilizing items that contain costly synthetic substances; you can use the natural recipes that restore your nails to their health and beauty And its natural color; and cosmetic experts have recommended to you “One Good Thing” the use of Argan Oil; which has great effectiveness to strengthen fragile nails.
Argan oil properties
- It is colorless, but it gives a nice shine to your nails.
- Nail Repair Oil with Argan Oil gives your nails a primary color: transparent.
- Acetone free.
- Vegetarian composition
How to use Argan oil?
- Mix Argan oil with equal quantity with lemon juice.
- Soak your nails in the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Then leave the mixture on your nails for another 15 minutes.
- Wash your hands with lukewarm water and dry them gently.
- Use this mixture three times a week to get the result you want.
Ways to use argan oil to get healthy, strong nails
- 1 – Cut your nails, cool them and get rid of dead skin around them.
- 2- Place two tablespoons of argan oil in a concave dish and squeeze half a lemon, and then soak your fingernails with this mixture for at least half an hour.
- 3- For your toenails, rub them with the previous mixture and then put on a plastic socks for a period of not less than an hour.
- 4 – After this, rinse all nails with warm water, and put them on, after drying them with a clean, sterile towel, a tablespoon of argan oil and half a tablespoon of glycerin.
- 5 – Make sure to apply this mixture at least once a week
Argan oil is one of the strengthening oils for nails, because it contains nutrients for it, which helps to lengthen it quickly, in addition to that it smoothes the skin. Method of preparation: Massage the nails with argan oil. The oil is used for nails every day.